Application for adoption...
Please feel free to copy and paste these questions (or print them out and mail the completed application to us via US Mail) when applying to adopt one of our puppies. Email the completed application to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Additionally, please include 3 character references from people who have known you for at least 2 years. The application fee is $50 and is in addition to the purchase price of your puppy. It can be paid by clicking on the Good Dog icon on the bottom of the Payment & Shipping Information Page.
All information provided to Countryside Corgis is kept private. Nothing will be sold or shared with anyone. Your privacy is very important to us and we value your trust.
Again, thank you for your interest in our dogs! It is our utmost concern that we screen our customers to ensure that our corgis go to the best homes possible. They deserve it. :-)
1. How did you hear about Countryside Corgis?
2. Why did you choose this breed?
3. What type of home do you live in? (Home, Apartment, Townhouse or Other)
4. Number of children and ages? How do you think they will respond to the new puppy?
5. How many hours a day will the puppy/dog be left alone? Where will it be kept?
6. Tell me more about yourself (Your lifestyle, family (if you have one) or anything else to help me make sure you're a good fit for my pups!)
7. Do you have any objections to a spay/neuter contract?
8. Please provide your complete name, address and contact phone numbers. How long have you lived at your current address?
9. Will you be the primary caretaker of the puppy? If not, who will be?
10. Do you currently have any pets? If so, tell me about them.
11. Have you had any other dogs in the past? If so, tell me about them.
12. How many times a year do you take vacations? Do you plan to board the pet while you're away or will you bring your pet with you?
13. Please upload a photo of you and/or your family, as well as the living environment where the puppy will be raised. (living room/kitchen and backyard/green space)
14. Are you aware of & prepared to provide for the physical & mental exercise corgis require?
15. What gender do you prefer? (Any, Female, Male)
16. Are you willing to wait for a puppy if necessary?